Rheumatology and Allergy Institute of Connecticut, LLC
Rheumatology & Allergy & Immunology located in Manchester, CT & Middletown, CT
71 total reviews
Rheumatology and Allergy Institute of Connecticut, LLC always appreciates feedback from
our valued patients. To date, we’re thrilled to have collected 71
reviews with an average rating of 4.87 out of 5 stars. Please read what others are saying about Rheumatology and Allergy Institute of Connecticut, LLC below, and as always, we would love to collect your feedback.
Staff is very pleasant, courteous and extremely professional.
The office has been very good at keeping me informed when I have questions.
The doctor has been great at trying to give the best outcome for me.
Dr. Kage is my 3rd rheumatologist. She’s the first one I feel like spends the time to listen.
The staff is always personable, helpful, and courteous. They listen to my concerns and answer my questions.
My visit was good. It was a check up and we talked about my fatigue
Almost too much testing.
Great staff. Never a long wait and they get you taken cared of right away.
Mary Jane & Heinz B.
• We love having her as our doctor.
• Makes us feel comfortable (friendly & warm).
• Very thorough. Has sent us to other specialists when she suspects problems in other medical areas.
• Great listener. Sits with us, makes eye contact and cares about everything we have to say.
• Takes a lot of time with us. Answers all of our questions. We never feel rushed.
• Dr. Kage is very knowledgeable about her field and shares with us the latest findings and thoughts about our medical issues.
• She is a treasure. We feel fortunate to have her as our doctor.
• Always make us feel welcome and at ease.
• Staff is competent and friendly.
• Telephone interactions with staff are positive. They deal with any questions or concerns we have; send information to other doctors; return calls promptly.
• We have become very fond of all the staff at Dr. Kage’s office.
Doctor Barbara Kage, she is a wonderful doctor, she very professional with her patients, she explain your problem (healthy issues) an way to make sure we understand, she’s great, and also the nurse practitioner it works with her not sure about her name , she’s also amazing omg what else I could say all good things about both of them. Ps if you need a good rheumatologist, my suggest to you : ask your primary doctor to send you to doctor Kage offices you will be on good hands .
The staff and doctors are Caring and respectful, they show genuine concern, they are kind and gentle and never have to wait long for appointment!
Dr. Barbara Kage is the best. Even though there is a wait, she's worth it because I know she is taking her time with each patient.
Friendly staff and very thorough office!
Dr was very thorough
Anne Marie S.
The doctor was very thorough and went over every test result with me
Dr Kage was very caring and took the time to talk with me.
I had 2 appointment with him. I thought he was very professional in every aspect. Very caring and concerned Dr. I would highly recommend him to others
Dr Kage, Donna Duffy APRN were the first doctors to find validation for my ailments that had no answers for years!
I feel confident that they will take care of me and my health journey moving forward! The office staff is also very friendly which is a plus!
Most thorough, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctors I’ve had during my 70 years on this planet. I highly recommend Dr. Barbara Kage, Dr. Donna Duffy and the entire professional staff including the office staff. So caring, so thoughtful. It’s a pleasure to work with all of these people on taking care of my medical issues. I highly recommend this medical practice. Loving them!!